Amundsen is an outdoor brand that is inspired by Roald Amundsen, a Norwegian explorer who reached the South Pole in 1911. Amundsen creates clothes that are designed to withstand epic adventures and regularly field tests the products in the elements. You can pair these trousers with the matching red jacket or a navy version. Read below for more technical details:
- Stretch 3-layer fabric from Schoeller Switzerland.
- The trousers are made with c_change, which is a wind and waterproof membrane which opens up for ventilation when you’re warm, and then closes to retain heat when needed.
- Watertight zippers and carefully sealed seams, to ensure you stay dry.
- Ventilation on the sides with mesh lining.
- Integration system at knee cuffs for gaiters.
- Amundsen Peak patches on the left thigh.
- 5 zipped pockets.
- Articulated knees for comfortable movement.
Find out more about delivery & returns.
- Pick 3 days before your trip so you can try at home and swap for free if things aren’t quite right
- Pick 2 days before your trip for peace of mind protection against courier delays
- Return at your local post office on or before your return date, or
- Arrange a free collection
Learn more about how it works.
Find the perfect outfit for your next trip. Then select your size, delivery date, rental period and add to cart. You’ll only be able to add to cart if the item is available for your dates. See Delivery & Returns to understand which delivery and return dates will be right for your holiday.
At checkout, tell us where you want your items to be delivered, enter your payment details and get excited because you’re going skiing!