Erin Snow is leading the way in luxury skiwear when it comes to sustainable practices, eco technologies and recycled materials. The ‘Diana’ jacket is one of Erin Snow's icons, and is made from 100% recycled shell and insulation. The design is really sophisticated thanks to thoughtful design details, such as the pockets at the chest, belt at the waist, and streamlined fit. It’s a reliable choice for any level of skier as it is comfortable, but is incredibly waterproof, breathable and insulating. We love how this jacket looks with the Erin Snow black leggings. See below for more technical details:
- Made with 100% Recycled PrimaLoft® Gold Luxe insulation and fully seam-sealed 100% Recycled Polyester fabric
- Snaps and concealed two-way zip fastening through front
- Removable waist belt
- Fully taped seams
- Attached insulated hood
- Strategically placed pockets with hand warmer lining
- Knit cuffs with thumbholes
- Riri AQUAzip® zippers
Find out more about delivery & returns.
- Pick 3 days before your trip so you can try at home and swap for free if things aren’t quite right
- Pick 2 days before your trip for peace of mind protection against courier delays
- Return at your local post office on or before your return date, or
- Arrange a free collection
Learn more about how it works.
Find the perfect outfit for your next trip. Then select your size, delivery date, rental period and add to cart. You’ll only be able to add to cart if the item is available for your dates. See Delivery & Returns to understand which delivery and return dates will be right for your holiday.
At checkout, tell us where you want your items to be delivered, enter your payment details and get excited because you’re going skiing!