The Kat jacket is one of Erin Snow’s best-selling jackets, and this season it has been reimagined in bright pink and red. One of our favourite features of this ski jacket is the underarm and side body panels that are made from high-performing stretch soft shell fabric, which ensure maximum mobility and give the jacket a streamlined fit. Erin Snow is leading the way when it comes to sustainable fabrics, and this is made from PrimaLoft® Gold Luxe insulation and 100% Recycled Polyester Eco Sporty fabric. Pair with the black Phia pants with a matching pink stripe down the leg.
- Made from bluesign® approved 100% recycled polyester bonded fabric with combination recycled bonded ciré nylon
- Insulated with bluesign® approved PrimaLoft® Insulation ThermoPlume® made from 100% post-consumer recycled PET
- Tailored to the waist with underarm stretch panels
- Removable waist belt
- Fully taped seams
- Insulated seam taped hood
- Strategically placed pockets with hand warmer lining
- Knit cuffs with thumbholes
- Attached insulated hood
- Waterproof waist powder guard with gripper elastic.
- Riri AQUAzip® zippers
Find out more about delivery & returns.
- Pick 3 days before your trip so you can try at home and swap for free if things aren’t quite right
- Pick 2 days before your trip for peace of mind protection against courier delays
- Return at your local post office on or before your return date, or
- Arrange a free collection
Learn more about how it works.
Find the perfect outfit for your next trip. Then select your size, delivery date, rental period and add to cart. You’ll only be able to add to cart if the item is available for your dates. See Delivery & Returns to understand which delivery and return dates will be right for your holiday.
At checkout, tell us where you want your items to be delivered, enter your payment details and get excited because you’re going skiing!