If you are after a statement look, it doesn’t get much more fabulous than Erin Snow’s Phia ski pants. Not only will the fuchsia stripe stand out against the snow, but the fitted cut makes for a really striking and streamlined look. These salopettes are fitted up until the knee, and then have a flare and a waterproof power guard liner to go over ski boots. We advise renting with the matching Diana jacket in black or for a bolder look, the Kat jacket with a pink and red chevron print. Keep reading for more technical details:
- Slim fit to the knee, with an over-the-boot flare
- Inseam and outseam racing stripes in contrast fabric
- Made with dynamic climate control water and wind repellent, 4-way stretch 'Racer' fabric
- Front zippered pockets
- Custom riri snap closure that stays shut under pressure
- Waterproof leg powder guards with gripper elastic
Find out more about delivery & returns.
- Pick 3 days before your trip so you can try at home and swap for free if things aren’t quite right
- Pick 2 days before your trip for peace of mind protection against courier delays
- Return at your local post office on or before your return date, or
- Arrange a free collection
Learn more about how it works.
Find the perfect outfit for your next trip. Then select your size, delivery date, rental period and add to cart. You’ll only be able to add to cart if the item is available for your dates. See Delivery & Returns to understand which delivery and return dates will be right for your holiday.
At checkout, tell us where you want your items to be delivered, enter your payment details and get excited because you’re going skiing!