Snowroller founder Linnea was looking for a stylish outfit for skiing and apres when she decided to relaunch the retro ski suit that soared in popularity in the ‘80s. The brand has reimagined the sporty one pieces that Princess Diana used to wear on her Alpine holidays, using punchy colours and soft pastels to add some personality to this nostalgic skiwear. Sustainability is front of mind with this ski suit as it’s made from 100% recycled bottles. This Frida suit in this icy blue shade is one of its most popular styles – we love how it compliments the colours of the mountains. This is quite simply the perfect outfit for afternoon drinks on the mountain.
- Lined fabric that keeps you warm, even in cold temperatures, and water repellent material that gives good mobility
- Made from 100% recycled PET bottles (GRS certified)
- This suit has been tested in -15 degrees
- We wouldn’t recommend this suit for rigorous off-piste skiing or if you need a more heavy-duty ski outfit
- Fits true to size- we recommend going for your usual trousers size
Find out more about delivery & returns.
- Pick 3 days before your trip so you can try at home and swap for free if things aren’t quite right
- Pick 2 days before your trip for peace of mind protection against courier delays
- Return at your local post office on or before your return date, or
- Arrange a free collection
Learn more about how it works.
Find the perfect outfit for your next trip. Then select your size, delivery date, rental period and add to cart. You’ll only be able to add to cart if the item is available for your dates. See Delivery & Returns to understand which delivery and return dates will be right for your holiday.
At checkout, tell us where you want your items to be delivered, enter your payment details and get excited because you’re going skiing!