The Volcom Guide GORE-TEX jacket is technically incredible. It was created with and for the guide staff at Baldface Lodge in Canada and was rigorously tested on the mountains. The GORE-TEX 3-layer construction will keep you warm and dry in the toughest conditions and works equally well whether you’re venturing deep into back country or staying on piste.
- Waterproof and breathability—GORE-TEX 3 layer technology.
- Fully taped seams, enhancing the waterproof protection.
- Standard fit, with a relaxed but not oversized silhouette and a straight hem.
- Volcom’s Zip Tech® Pant to Jacket Interface—this means you can zip any Volcom trousers to this jacket making it impossible for snow to get inside.
- Removable integrated face mask inside the jacket.
- Recco® Advanced Rescue Technology.
- This jacket was developed with and for the guides at Baldface Mountain in Nelson, Canada.
- Pockets needed for any level of ski ability, such as goggle, map and radio pockets.
- V-Science 2 Way Cuff System.
Find out more about delivery & returns.
- Pick 3 days before your trip so you can try at home and swap for free if things aren’t quite right
- Pick 2 days before your trip for peace of mind protection against courier delays
- Return at your local post office on or before your return date, or
- Arrange a free collection
Learn more about how it works.
Find the perfect outfit for your next trip. Then select your size, delivery date, rental period and add to cart. You’ll only be able to add to cart if the item is available for your dates. See Delivery & Returns to understand which delivery and return dates will be right for your holiday.
At checkout, tell us where you want your items to be delivered, enter your payment details and get excited because you’re going skiing!