This technical snow jacket is an ideal choice for any budding skiers or snowboarders, as it is packed with clever technologies that will keep your kids warm, dry and protected on the mountain. Parents often like to select bright colours for childrens skiwear, so you can spot them in poor visibility or from a distance, and this bright blue is a striking choice. It is available to rent between ages 6 and 14, and is a reliable choice when it comes to waterproofing and insulation.
- Insulated technical snow jacket
- Standard fit, available between ages 6 and 14
- Breathable insulation thanks to V-Science 2-layer construction
- The garment is treated with non-fluorinated DWR (durable water repellent), which protects the item from stains and marks
- Volcom’s Zip Tech® Pant to Jacket Interface – this means you can zip any Volcom trousers to this jacket, making it impossible for snow to get inside
- Critically taped seams, to keep kids warm and dry on the mountain
- A hood that will fit over a helmet
- A zipped ski pass pocket in the left sleeve, with a leash
- Super suede chin guard
- Adjustable powder skirt to stop snow entering the jacket
- 150/80g Insulation
- Youth Safe Internal Elastic Hood Gaiter
- Brushed Tricot Lined hand warmer pockets
Find out more about delivery & returns.
- Pick 3 days before your trip so you can try at home and swap for free if things aren’t quite right
- Pick 2 days before your trip for peace of mind protection against courier delays
- Return at your local post office on or before your return date, or
- Arrange a free collection
Learn more about how it works.
Find the perfect outfit for your next trip. Then select your size, delivery date, rental period and add to cart. You’ll only be able to add to cart if the item is available for your dates. See Delivery & Returns to understand which delivery and return dates will be right for your holiday.
At checkout, tell us where you want your items to be delivered, enter your payment details and get excited because you’re going skiing!