Volcom says that this is the driest, warmest and most technical jacket in its line-up—so you know that means it’s truly exceptional. This jacket harnesses all of Volcom’s incredible, unique technology. As Volcom explains: ‘Infrared paneling quilted with super light RDS® down is strategically mapped to crank up the thermostat right where you need it, while the breathable shell and zippered vents release heat when you don't.’ Like all Volcom items, you can zip this jacket onto any Volcom trousers so that you are protected from all snow and powder spray. Read more about the technologies below.
- Fully taped seams, enhancing the waterproof protection.
- A standard fit, which has a snow-blocking drop hem.
- 80/20 RDS Duck Down and 600+ Fill Power.
- V-Science TDS® INFRARED 3-layer Lining System —a unique system of thermal panels that performs in the most extreme climates.
- Volcom’s Zip Tech® Pant to Jacket Interface—this means you can zip any Volcom trousers to this jacket, making it impossible for snow to get inside.
- Removable integrated face mask inside the jacket.
- Recco® Advanced Rescue Technology.
- V-Science 2 Way Cuff System.
- Brushed Tricot Lined Hand Pockets.
- Clever pockets, such as one for your goggles and a ‘noise’ pocket to listen to music.
Find out more about delivery & returns.
- Pick 3 days before your trip so you can try at home and swap for free if things aren’t quite right
- Pick 2 days before your trip for peace of mind protection against courier delays
- Return at your local post office on or before your return date, or
- Arrange a free collection
Learn more about how it works.
Find the perfect outfit for your next trip. Then select your size, delivery date, rental period and add to cart. You’ll only be able to add to cart if the item is available for your dates. See Delivery & Returns to understand which delivery and return dates will be right for your holiday.
At checkout, tell us where you want your items to be delivered, enter your payment details and get excited because you’re going skiing!